We are looking for Qualified Class A CDL Drivers
• Medical Insurance with Prescription Card
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Short Term/Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Earned Sick/Personal Days
• 401K Program
• Company Uniforms
• Home Weekends
• Company Paid Hotels for Drivers
You must meet these qualifications:
•Minimum 25 Years of Age
•Meet DOT Physical Qualifications (Must provide negative pre-employment drug/alcohol testing in accordance to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations)
•Minimum of 3 Years Verifiable tractor trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
•Good safety record
•Not more than 2 moving violations and/or preventable accidents within the last 36 months
•NO drug or alcohol related charges in the last 7 years
•Current Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials Endorsement
•NO serious violations as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
•Customer Service Oriented
•Cell phones to all drivers
MANDATORY USE FOR ALL ACCOUNT HOLDERS
REGARDING BACKGROUND REPORTS FROM THE PSP Online Service
1.In connection with your application for employment with Homiak Transport, Inc. ("Prospective Employer"), Prospective Employer, its employees, agents or contractors may obtain one or more reports regarding your driving, and safety inspection history from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
When the application for employment is submitted in person, if the Prospective Employer uses any information it obtains from FMCSA in a decision to not hire you or to make any other adverse employment decision regarding you, the Prospective Employer will provide you with a copy of the report upon which its decision was based and a written summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act before taking any final adverse action. If any final adverse action is taken against you based upon your driving history or safety report, the Prospective Employer will notify you that the action has been taken and that the action was based in part or in whole on this report.
When the application for employment is submitted by mail, telephone, computer, or other similar means, if the Prospective Employer uses any information it obtains from FMCSA in a decision to not hire you or to make any other adverse employment decision regarding you, the Prospective Employer must provide you within three business days of taking adverse action oral, written or electronic notification: that adverse action has been taken based in whole or in part on information obtained from FMCSA; the name, address, and the toll free telephone number of FMCSA; that the FMCSA did not make the decision to take the adverse action and is unable to provide you the specific reasons why the adverse action was taken; and that you may, upon providing proper identification, request a free copy of the report and may dispute with the FMCSA the accuracy or completeness of any information or report. If you request a copy of a driver record from the Prospective Employer who procured the report, then, within 3 business days of receiving your request, together with proper identification, the Prospective Employer must send or provide to you a copy of your report and a summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The Prospective Employer cannot obtain background reports from FMCSA unless you consent in writing.
If you agree that the Prospective Employer may obtain such background reports, please read the following and sign below:
2. I authorize Homiak Transport, Inc. ("Prospective Employer") to access the FMCSA Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) system to seek information regarding my commercial driving safety record and information regarding my safety inspection history. I understand that I am consenting to the release of safety performance information including crash data from the previous five (5) years and inspection history from the previous three (3) years. I understand and acknowledge that this release of information may assist the Prospective Employer to make a determination regarding my suitability as an employee.
3. I further understand that neither the Prospective Employer nor the FMCSA contractor supplying the crash and safety information has the capability to correct any safety data that appears to be incorrect. I understand I may challenge the accuracy of the data by submitting a request to https://dataqs.frncsa.dot.gov. If I am challenging crash or inspection information reported by a State, FMCSA cannot change or correct this data. I understand my request will be forwarded by the DataQs system to the appropriate State for adjudication.
4. Please note: Any crash or inspection in which you were involved will display on your PSP report. Since the PSP report does not report, or assign, or imply fault, it will include all Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) crashes where you were a driver or co-driver
and where those crashes were reported to FMCSA, regardless of fault. Similarly, all inspections, with or without violations, appear on the PSP report .. State citations associated with FMCSR violations that have been adjudicated by a court of law will also appear, and
remain, on a PSP report.
I have read the above Notice Regarding Background Reports provided to me by Prospective Employer and I understand that if I sign this consent form, Prospective Employer may obtain a report of my crash and inspection history. I hereby authorize Prospective Employer and its employees, authorized agents, and/or affiliates to obtain the information authorized above.
It is agreed and understood that any misrepresentations of information shall be considered an act of dishonesty.
It is agreed and understood that Homiak Transport, Inc., or its agents may investigate the applicant's background to ascertain any and all information of concern to the applicant's record, whether same is of record or not, and applicant releases Homiak Transport, Inc. and persons named herein from all liability for any damages on account ·of his furnishing such information.
It is also agreed and understood that under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Public Law 91-508, I have been told that this investigation may include an investigative Consumer Report, including information regarding my character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living.
I agree to furnish such additional information and complete such examinations as may be required to complete my application for qualification file.
It is agreed and understood that this application for qualification under D.O.T. regulations in no way obligates Homiak Transport, Inc. to qualify me.
This certifies that this application was completed by me, and that all entries on it and information in it are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Phone: 856-696-9260 or 800-662-9260 / Fax: 856-692-4727